1. Guoxing Chen*, Qi Wu, Zhenglong Zhou, Weijia Ma, Weiyun Chen, Sara Khoshnevisan, Jun Yang (2019). Undrained anisotropy and cyclic resistance of saturated silt subjected to various patterns of principal stress rotation. Géotechnique. https://doi.org/10.1680/jgeot.18.P.180.
2. Guoxing Chen*, Dinfeng Zhao, Weiyun Chen, Charng Hsein Juang (2019). Excess Pore Water Pressure Generation in Cyclic Undrained Testing. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, ASCE，145(7): 04019022. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)GT.1943-5606.0002057.
3. Guoxing Chen*, Mengyun Kong, Sara Khoshnevisan, Weiyun Chen, Xiaojun Li. (2019). Calibration of Vs-based empirical models for assessing soil liquefaction potential using expanded database. Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment, 78(2): 945-957. http://link.springer.com/article/ 10.1007/s10064-017-1146-9
4. Guoxing Chen*, Zhenglong Zhou, Tian Sun, Qi Wu, Lingyu Xu, Sara Khoshnevisan, Daosheng Ling. (2019). Shear modulus and damping ratio of sand-gravel mixtures over a wide strain range. Journal of Earthquake Engineering, 23(8): 1407-1440. https://doi.org/10.1080/13632469.2017.1387200.
5. Guoxing Chen*, Qi Wu, Tian Sun, Kai Zhao, Enquan Zhou, Lingyu Xu, Yanguo Zhou (2019). Cyclic behaviors of saturated sand-gravel mixtures under undrained cyclic triaxial loading. Journal of Earthquake Engineering, https://doi.org/10.1080/13632469.2018.1540370.
6. Guoxing Chen*, Jiao Zhu, Mengyun Qiang, Wenping Gong. (2018). Three-dimensional site characterization with borehole data - A case study of Suzhou area. Engineering Geology, 234: 65-82. https://doi.org/10.1016 /j.enggeo.2017.12.019
7. Guoxing Chen*, Bin Ruan, Kai Zhao, Weiyun Chen, Haiyang Zhuang, Xiuli Du, Sara Khoshnevisan, Charng Hsein Juang. (2018). Nonlinear response characteristics of undersea shield tunnel subjected to strong earthquake motions. Journal of Earthquake Engineering, https://doi.org/10.1080/13632469.2018.1453416.
8. Guoxing Chen*, Zhenglong Zhou, Hua Pan, Tian Sun, Xiaojun Li. (2016). The influence of undrained cyclic loading patterns and consolidation states on the deformation features of saturated fine sand over a wide strain range. Engineering Geology, 204: 77-93.
9. Guoxing Chen*, Enquan Zhou, Zhihua Wang, Binghui Wang, Xiaojun Li. (2016). Experimental investigation on fluid characteristics of medium dense saturated fine sand in pre-and post-liquefaction. Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, 14(8): 2185-2212.
10. Guoxing Chen*, Hua Pan, Xiaojun Li. (2016). Undrained dynamic strength behavior of saturated Nanjing fine sand under wave load. Marine Georesources and Geotechnology, 34(2): 188-193.
11. Guoxing Chen*, Su Chen, Xi Zuo, Xiuli Du, Chengzhi Qi, Zhihua Wang. (2015). Shaking-table tests and numerical simulations on a subway structure in soft soil. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 76: 13-28.
12. Guoxing Chen*, Dandan Jin, Jiao Zhu, Jian Shi, Xiaojun Li. (2015). Nonlinear analysis on seismic site response of Fuzhou Basin, China. Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America, 105(2A): 928-949.
13. Guoxing Chen*, Su Chen, Chengzhi Qi, Xiuli Du, Zhihua Wang, Weiyun Chen. (2015). Shaking table tests on a three-arch type subway station structure in a liquefiable soil. Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, 13(6): 1675-1701.
14. Guoxing Chen*, Lingyu Xu, Mengyun Kong, Xiaojun Li. (2015). Calibration of a CRR model based on an expanded SPT-based database for assessing soil liquefaction potential. Engineering Geology, 196: 305-312.
15. Guoxing Chen*, Dandan Jin, Jin Mao, Hongmei Gao. (2014). Seismic damage and behavior analysis of earth dams during the 2008 Wenchuan earthquake, China. Engineering Geology, 180: 99-129.
16. Guoxing Chen*, Zhihua Wang, Xi Zuo, Xiuli Du, Hongmei Gao. (2013). Shaking table test on the seismic failure characteristics of a subway station structure on liquefiable ground. Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 42(10): 1489-1507.
17. Zhuang Haiyang, Wang Xu, Miao Yu,⁎, Yao Erlei, Chen Su, Ruan Bin, Chen Guoxing*. (2019). Seismic responses of a subway station and tunnel in a slightly inclined liquefiable ground through shaking table test. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 116: 371-385.
18. Kai Zhao, Hao Xiong, Guoxing Chen*, Dingfeng Zhao, Weiyun Chen, Xiuli Du. (2018). Wave-induced dynamics of marine pipelines in liquefiable seabed. Coastal Engineering, 140: 100-113.
19. Haiyang Zhuang, Rui Wang, Guoxing Chen*, Yu Miao, Kai Zhao. (2018). Shear modulus reduction of saturated sand under large liquefaction-induced deformation in cyclic torsional shear tests. Engineering Geology, 240: 110-122.
20. Weiyun Chen, Dongsheng Jeng, Hongyi Zhao, Guoxing Chen*, Xiaojun Li. (2018). Motion at surface of a gassy ocean sediment layer induced by obliquely incident P waves. Ocean Engineering, 149: 95-105.
21. Kai Zhao, Hao Xiong, Guoxing Chen*, Haiyang Zhuang, Xiuli Du. (2017). Cyclic characterization of wave-induced oscillatory and residual response of liquefiable seabed. Engineering Geology, 227: 32-42.
22. Weiyun Chen, Yu Huang, Zhihua Wang, Rui He, Guoxing Chen*, Xiaojun Li. (2017). Horizontal and vertical motion at surface of a gassy ocean sediment layer induced by obliquely incident SV waves. Engineering Geology, 227: 43-53.
23. Hongmei Gao, Zhihua Wang, Dandan Jin, Guoxing Chen*, Liping Jing. (2015). Fuzzy evaluation on seismic behavior of reservoir dams during the 2008 Wenchuan earthquake, China. Engineering Geology, 197: 1-10.
24. Weiyun Chen, Zhihua Wang, Kai Zhao, Guoxing Chen*, Xiaojun Li. (2015). Reflection of acoustic wave from the elastic seabed with an overlying gassy poroelastic layer. Geophysical Journal International, 203(1): 213-227.
Note: * Corresponding author